The Utah County Fair is held at the Spanish Fork Fairgrounds
475 South Main • Spanish Fork • Utah
The Dates for the 2024 Utah County Fair are:
Wednesday July 31st - 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Thursday August 1st - 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Friday August 2nd - 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Saturday August 3rd - 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
Thank you UCCU for being our Presenting Sponsor!
Things to Remember
1. Buy your tickets to the ticketed events in advance, before they sell out.
2. Bring cash, just in case. Not all of our vendors will be accepting card payments.
3. Come early to the events to find parking. All parking is FREE! Admission to the fair is FREE!.
4. Remember to check the weather and dress accordingly, since many of the main events are outside.
5. Come hungry and ready to eat some great fair food provided by amazing vendors from all over Utah County!
Event Ticket Sponsor
Healthy Hearing Sponsor
Volunteer Shirt Sponsor
Demolition Derby Sponsor
Derby MADD Sponsor
Band Stage Sponsor
Animals are at the heart of the Utah County Fair and their care and welfare are a top priority. Utah County was founded by pioneers who carved out towns, cities and farms from the high desert of the Great Basin. The Utah County Fair is a celebration of that heritage that is grounded in over a 125 years of tradition in agriculture. Even today Utah County remains the number one county for agricultural gross receipts in the state of Utah. The Utah County Fair is passionate and vigilant about animal care. During our annual fair, hundreds of animals take part in our various exhibitions, educational programs and competitions.
The Utah County Fair Livestock Show consults with professional veterinary advisors. We are committed to being proactive in the protection of the animals involved in the fair. This year we will involve animal care professionals more extensively in fair activities and will ask them to monitor and look at how any activity is impacting livestock care, stress, health and handling. We will work to create an open dialogue with all interested parties.
During the fair operating dates, the Utah County Fair we will endeavor to work with local veterinarians to monitor the well-being of all animals involved in the fair.