4-H Clubs are sponsored by the USU Extension in cooperation with the Utah County Commissioners. 4-H is a program open to all youth. 4-H meets the needs of youth through a variety of established projects or individually designed projects. For more information about how you can become involved in 4-H, either as a youth or an adult volunteer leader, contact the USU Extension Utah County 4-H. Listed below are the contacts and numbers.
USU Extension Utah County 4-H @ 385.268.6531
4-H Indoor Exhibits:
4-H Small Animal Exhibits (Poultry, rabbit, cavy):
- To exhibit indoor projects at the Utah County Fair, a youth must be enrolled as a 4-H member as of June 15th.
- All 4-H entries must be submitted using the online fair management database no later than July 26th.
- To submit entries, 4-H Club Leaders or parent volunteers should goto utahcounty4h.org and click on the "Quick Links" menu item to locate the Utah County 4-H Fair resources. On that page, use the left navigation pane to locate the fair book and fair entry database. Online registration will remain open until Midnight, July 26th.
- All 4-H entries should be checked into the Fair on Tuesday, August 2nd, via appointment at the Ponderosa Building. 4-H Members should select a time via their zSuite portal. Late entries will NOT be accepted. Club leaders are responsible to make arrangements for collecting the exhibits from their club members
- Pick up entries via appointment selected via the zSuite portal. Premium monies will be collected from the Utah County 4-H Office by a parent or club leader upon notification the premiums are ready. Exhibits not picked up by the deadline will be disposed of immediately.
To exhibit small animal projects at the Utah County Fair, a youth MUST be enrolled as a 4-H member as of June 4th. Enrollments after April 15th will be on a case-by-case basis due to certain requirements. For additional information, please contact the Utah County Small Animal Coordinator:
Mona Etelu @ 385.268.6531 or 208.316.2608
4-H Livestock Exhibits (Steer, hog, sheep, goat):
For information about large livestock projects and showing them at the fair, contact:
Corianne @ 385.268.6534 or 385.225.7740
4-H Dog Program:
4-H members ages 8 and up enrolled in the dog program may participate at fair in showmanship, obedience and rally. For more information about the Utah County dog program, clubs in your area, shows at the fair, and general rules, please email Utahcountydog4h@gmail.com
or call 385.268.6531